We are in the business of building remarkable brands through print and digital design.
At North 43 Design, we believe in empowering our clients to achieve excellence by offering them assets that they can be proud to call their own. Grande Prairie is our home, and we want to help local businesses create truly extraordinary marketing.
Our mission is to provide graphics and deliverables that are design-forward, results-driven, and awe-inspiring.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a marketing coordinator to help us manage our growing client base.
Do you love beautiful design and flexing your creative muscles? We are looking for a passionate marketer that is eager to learn and enjoys taking on new challenges.
- Experience with graphic design including proficiency with the Adobe Suite products
- Please provide a portfolio of your work
- Understanding of basic marketing principles and problem identification
- Knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing strategies
- Experience with communication planning or strategy development considered an asset
- Ability to maintain customer relationships and provide exceptional customer service
- Understanding of managing client expectations, and communicating project updates
- Able to understand client needs, and provide tailored solutions to achieve their goals
Social Posting & Content Creation
- Experience with creating and maintaining posting calendars for corporate accounts
- A passion for great content and producing high-quality deliverables
- Ability to think creatively, and bring innovative ideas to our client’s social feeds
Digital Advertising (Facebook & Google)
- Experience with creating and deploying digital ads on Facebook & Google Ads
- Has attained, or willing to attain Facebook & Google Certifications
- Understanding of digital advertising and the ability to interpret data for client reporting
WordPress/Content Management Software Management
- Experience with WordPress or website management
- Willing to learn basic website management
- Bachelors Degree or Certificate in Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Development or Communications
The new North 43 Design Marketing Coordinator will have the opportunity to learn a variety of different marketing disciplines. The primary responsibilities include managing client relationships, graphic design, building exciting content, and coordinating social media campaigns.
This position is perfect for any marketing professional who is looking to grow with our company. If you have an eye for design, and a passion for helping clients achieve their goals, we want to work with you.
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home and with our team
- Casual work environment
- Professional development opportunities
How To Apply
All interested candidates are requested to email their cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all who apply. We look forward to meeting you.